♥...Chicken Sausages, Toasted bun & Scrambled Tomato Egg...♥
Good morning everyone! How U all doing today? Phew another week started uh...
Thank you so much for all your concerns about my gastric. Right now, I'm under medication...therefore has to avoid spicy/oily food temporarily.
Many did ask me on how I made the topping for Eggless Chocolate Cake II (check entry b4 this). I didn't do much actually, just spread lots of choc ganache as usual covering the cake. Then made those lines from out-in using a fork. That's it.
Okey, moving on with my post-title...made simple dinner few nights back. Just toasted some hotdog buns, boiled chicken sausages and made some Scrambled Tomato Egg...served with leftover salads, chilli sauce and mayonnaise.
Scrambled Tomato Egg
- 2 eggs
- 4 tbsp low fat milk
- 2 tbsp full chopped tomato ( U may add more)
- 1 tbsp chopped green chillis
- 1.5 tbsp chopped onion
- salt to taste
- little blackpepper
- Whisk egg together with all the ingredients above.
- Heat some oil in a pan.
- Pour the egg mixture and continuously stir under low flame.
- Dish out the egg, sprinkle some blackpepper and pipe some mayonnaise. Done.