Would like to share this simple yet delicious recipe with U all...wish it meets Ur taste too...
EGG TOFU MIXED VEGE by love2cook's Mom..
- 3 tubes egg tofu ~ cut into 1/2 inch
- 2 celery stalks ~ sliced
- 1 cup mixed frozen vegetable ~ washed
- 6 button mushroom ~ sliced
- 1 onion
- 3 garlic cloves
- 2 red chilli
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp hoisin sauce
- 1/2 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 tsp sweet soy sauce
- 1/2 tbsp cornflour ~ make a paste with little water
- salt to taste
- Fry egg tofus and keep aside.
- Saute garlic, onion and red chilli till fragrant.
- Add button mushroom, celery and frozen mix vege. Stir awhile and add soy sauce, hoisin sauce, sesame oil, sweet soy sauce and salt.
- Add in fried egg tofus and cornflour paste, mix together gently. Dish out!