Here's another prawn dish from my kitchen. My son enjoys it, though it's little spicy due to addition of bird's eye chilli.
A simple and quick prawn dish which will make you go for second and third helping. Haha ;)
HOT & SPICY MAYONNAISE PRAWN FRY by love2cook
- 1 kg large prawn ~ skinned & veined, leave the tail intact
- 1 egg ~ beaten
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- 2 tbsp cornstarch
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 cm ginger ~ chopped
- 5 lemongrass stalks ~ sliced lengthwise
- 10 - 15 nos bird's eye chilli ~ chopped ( reduce or add as you wish )
- 3 - 4 tbsp chilli sauce / Thai chilli sauce
- 1 tsp sweet soy sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 1/2 tbsp mayonnaise
- cooking oil
- In a bowl, mix together ingredients (A) and let to marinade for 15 minutes.
- Fry the marinated prawn in oil until golden. Drain on a separate plate.
- Reduce oil, stir fry ginger and lemongrass until fragrant. Add bird's eye chilli and mix.
- Add chilli sauce and sweet soy sauce, stir. Add water and salt, let the gravy boil.
- Mix in the fried prawns.
- Quickly add mayonnaise and mix thoroughly. Ready to serve. ;)
Best eaten Hot!!!!
Happy Weekend and Take Care!!!
Psst...Are you in Malaysia? Don't forget to join my 2nd Blogoversary Giveaway HERE!!!