Another version of my Chicken Sambal...enjoy!!!
(A) To blend
- Rub turmeric powder and some salt over the cleaned chicken. Set aside for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare the blend ingredients. Blend smooth with some water.
- Heat oil in wok and fry the chicken pieces until cooked. Set aside.
- Reduce oil and add in the blended ingredients. Stir and cook for 15 minutes until the oil parts.
- Add coconut milk (if you're using), water, tamarind slice and salt.
- Allow the gravy to boil a few times.
- Add fried chicken pieces until mix well. Check for salt.
- Dish out and ready to be served with Nasi Lemak or plain rice.
Ashika enjoying her piece! :)
See ya'll again!