I have to do my own physio try to bend the finger slowly. The swelling and the fracture will take 3-6 months time to heal, as per my orthopedic :)
I shall come up with a post on how I got hurt and the recovery process with some images soon.
Now, my Quick Tofu Sambal. This sambal suits for Vegans especially.
QUICK TOFU SAMBAL / SAMBAL TAUHU
- 3 firm tofus ~ cut each into 4
- 2 cloves garlic ~ minced
- 1 large onion ~ sliced
- 3 tbsp dried chilli paste ( add or less )
- 2 medium sized tomatoes
- 2 kaffir lime leaves ~ shredded or just like that
- salt to taste
- sufficient water about 1.5 cups
- cooking oil
- Fry the tofus in oil, sprinkle some over salt over, fry until golden brown.
- Place on separate plate.
- Stir fry garlic and add dried chilli paste. Stir until oil parts.
- Add onions and stir. Add water, tomatoes and salt, keep stirring.
- Allow mixture to boil, add fried tofus and kaffir lime leaves.
- Mix together and dish out.
Perfect with plain white rice or bread.
Variation : For non-vegans, you may add toasted dried shrimps.