Dipped in chilli sauce and a cuppa tea next to you...simply gracious!!!
A very quick one, do try it!
- 1 cup shredded cabbage ( I used Beijing cabbage )
- 1 cup shredded carrot
- 1 onion ~ chopped
- few curry leaves ~ chopped
- 1 green chilli ~ chopped (optional)
- 1 1/2 cups plain flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- salt to taste
- sufficient water
- oil for frying
- In a bowl, mix together plain flour, baking powder and salt.
- Then add water gradually and stir. The batter should not be too watery.
- Mix in the shredded cabbage, carrot, onion and curry leaves. Stir evenly.
- Heat oil over medium flame. Spoon the batter into oil and deep fry until cooked or they turn golden brown.
- Dish out on a paper towel. Serve! :)
I couldn't wait to enjoy these fritters...a quickie photo shoot! Hahaha...