This time, I experimented chicken and mayonnaise. Hahahaha, sorry for posting another chicken dish so soon! None can deny my love towards chicken! :)
An idea struck me when I was preparing Hot & Spicy Mayonnaise Prawn Fry recently. The combination of sauces and mayonnaise with fried chicken, did it's magic actually. Prepared specially for the kids, non-spicy
Received good comment and compliments from my son, who is currently my food tester (Hubby away in Canada). Personally, I too liked the creamy chicken. Something different than the usual spiced fried chickens I make. I'm sure this is not the end, as I'll be coming out with another experiment real soon!
For now, sharing with you the first one... simple but a satisfaction for sure, I hope the same with you too! (with crossed fingers) ;)
MAYONNAISE SAUCY CHICKEN by love2cook
- 1 whole chicken ~ cut free form
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp coarse blackpepper
- 2 tbsp plain flour
- 1 tbsp cornflour
- 3 tbsp chilli sauce
- 2 tbsp sweet & sour sauce ( may sub with tomato ketchup )
- 1 tbsp sweet soy sauce (optional)
- 4 tbsp mayonnaise
- cooking oil to fry
- 1 tbsp olive oil for sauce
- Clean chicken, pat dry with paper towel.
- Beat eggs in a bowl. Mix in blackpepper, salt, flour and cornstarch.
- Add chicken pieces in and rub thoroughly with the egg mixture. Marinate for 30 minutes.
- Deep fry the chicken pieces until cooked. Drain on a paper towel.
- Now make the sauce. Heat olive oil in a saucepan. Add all sauces except for mayonnaise. Stir and add in the fried chicken pieces, mix. Turn off the heat.
- Add mayonnaise to the chicken, mix and coat well. Dish out immediately and ready to be served.
So, what's your verdict??? ^____^