I would say this is one of the simplest dessert one can make, less work, less energy...hehe!
Goes well with any toppings. I made 2 versions, with Indian Mango and Hershey's Choc syrup.
- 250 ml heavy cream
- 200 ml fresh milk
- 1.5 tsp agar-agar powder
- 30 gm granulated sugar (add/less)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla essence
- Bring heavy cream and milk to boil. Add sugar and agar-agar powder. Stir until powder dissolves.
- Add vanilla essence, mix well. Turn off flame.
- Add mango cubes into glass/moulds. Pour the mixture and leave it to cool at room temperature b4 chilling.
- Alternatively, U may just chill it plain without any fruits. Then top it with choc syrup/fruits/puree.