♥...Crunchy Cornflakes Chicken & Celebrating 50th Chicken Post...♥
Yuhuuuuuuuuuuuuu, this is my 50th post under Chicken Category! Kinda weird right, but what to do...chicken is my most favourite dish! So, a celebration is a must...
In conjunction of this, I'd like to share a recipe of Crunchy Cornflakes Chicken...
CRUNCHY CORNFLAKES CHICKEN (CCC) by love2cook
- 2 pcs boneless, skinless chicken breasts ~ cut into smaller pieces
- 1/2 tsp coarse blackpepper
- 2 tsp paprika (may sub with chilli powder)
- salt to taste
- 1/2 cup fresh milk
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup plain flour
- little salt
- 2 cups Kellogg's Cornflakes – crushed (may add more)
- oil for frying
- butter (if baking)
- chilli sauce
- Mix chicken pieces with blackpepper, paprika and salt. Leave aside for 1 hour.
- In a bowl, beat egg with milk. Add plain flour and salt, mix until a smooth batter formed.
- Place crushed cornflakes on a flat plate.
- Dip chicken pieces in batter, coat well with cornflakes and drop them gently in oil. Deep fry until golden brown/ until chicken is cooked. Dish out and serve with chilli sauce or any ketchup of your favourite.
- * If U prefer baking ~> Dip chicken pieces in batter, then coat well with cornflakes and place them on a foil lined baking tray. Brush some butter over the chicken and bake at 190°C for 1 hour.