Well, I was unable to make any posting/comments yesterday bcoz of my notebook...it didn't wanna boot up! Luckily my Hubby (the genius) helped me via phone and fixed the problem. But we feel it's time for the notebook to go for restoration...haha! Once it booted up, I then continued backing up all important files, especially photos to an external disk. Did not wanna surf the net, afraid I would interrupt the back-up...bcoz the screen sometime goes blue and will turn off by itself...
Right now, it's working fine...so I'll catch some time to update my post b4 it goes blue again. Hehehe...
Alright, let's move on with the post title...Sausage & Egg Stir-fry...simple but Rishie, Ashika and the Mummy enjoyed it...
Sausage & Egg Stir-Fry
- 6 pcs chicken sausages ~ sliced
- 2 eggs ~ beaten
- 1 onion ~ sliced
- 3 garlic cloves ~ chopped
- 1 green chilli ~ sliced
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 1/2 tsp grounded coarse blackpepper
- Heat oil in wok. Saute garlic, onion and green chilli till fragrant. Add sliced sausages and stir until light brown.
- Add curry powder and salt. Keep stirring.
- Make a well, pour in the beaten egg (add some oil if it's too dry). Cover the egg with sausages. Leave it awhile. Now, mix together.
- Add blackpepper, stir, dish out.
Award Pro Memasak (Cooking Pro Award) ~ Uhh, I feel I have not reached this stage yet...but still as a token of appreciation, I'll accept it with open heart...hihihi
From Kak ChikMi
Anugerah Blog Mesra Mata
Thanks to U all ya! Really appreciate Ur thoughts...U ladies rock!