Haha, as usual me n Rishie been very excited since 2 days ago...know why? Coz our Darling is coming home today!
Arrghhh, missed him terribly...no words can explain our boreness without him! Atleast, I won't be driving for the next 1 month! hahaha...relaxxxxx... (sometimes I get easily bored driving everyday!)
Anyways, I might go missing from blogworld on and off...will update whenever the time permits, K!
Everytime my Hubby returns home...there'll be a compulsory menu I'll have to prepare for him, sure most of U knew it already by now. It's none other than Ghee Rice, Chicken Curry, Raita and Chicken Fry...adding another dish today would be his favourite Black Glutinous Rice Porridge. So, will be busy preparing all those dishes today...he'll reach home by evening only.
For our Brunch today, I made Penne Pasta SpicyStir...it was too spicy coz I mistakenly used really hot dried chilli paste. Uhhhh...
PENNE PASTA SPICYSTIR by love2cook
- 1 cup penne pasta (may use any type of pasta/macaroni)
- 4 shallots ~ chopped
- 2 garlic cloves ~ chopped
- 2 tbsp dried chilli paste
- 1/2 cup chicken fillets ~ chopped
- 5 pcs button mushroom ~ sliced
- 2-3 tbsp tomato puree
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp sweet soy sauce
- spring onion ~ chopped
- olive oil (normal cooking oil is okey too)
- enough water
- some shredded mozarella cheese (optional)
- Mix chopped chicken with some soy sauce and keep aside.
- Boil water, add penne pasta and few drops of olive oil. Cook for 15 minutes, strain and keep the pasta aside.
- Heat some oil in wok. Saute garlic and shallots till fragrant. Add dried chilli paste and stir awhile. Add chicken and button mushroom. Keep stirring until chicken cooks.
- Now add tomato puree, remaining soy sauce and sweet soy sauce. Mix and add penne pasta. Stir well. Add mozarella cheese and spring onions. Mix together and dish out. (if need more salt, just add soy sauce).