Hi, very good morning to all!!! Happy Labour's Day! and a Happy May 2010!!!
By now, everyone knew I've got a soft-corner for chicken recipes...specially Fried Chickens!
I gotto admit that I'm getting lazier with my new Oven's arrival...no more frying chicken in loads of oil like before. Same old recipes are being used to bake/roast/grill...
Thus, I baked some chicken pieces few days back, as per the following recipe...Check it out!
- 1/2 chicken ~ cleaned & cut into pieces ( may use the whole too)
- 3 shallots ~ pounded
- 3 garlic cloves ~ pounded
- 3 lemongrass stalks ~ pounded
- 1 tbsp chilli powder (may sub with dried chilli paste)
- 1/3 tsp cumin powder
- 1/3 tsp fennel powder
- 1/3 tsp garam masala (optional)
- 4 tbsp plain yogurt
- Mix chicken with all the ingredients above (as per order) and leave it to marinade for 1 hour.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 1 hour/until cooked, turn chicken after 30mins.