Okey, let's get to the topic. Seems like I'm baking every week now! Hahaha...where were all these interest before??? No answer...
I made another Eggless Chocolate Cake as per Kak DayangJack's recipe. Thank you so much for this marvellous recipe kak! U are undoubtly a Cake Pro!
Not sure why I'm interested with eggless cakes lately! hihi...
I've posted another Eggless chocolate cake recipe before...CLICK here. Therefore I'll name this one as Eggless Chocolate Cake II.
Simple recipe...U don't even need a mixer to prepare the batter. Just a wooden spoon/spatula and a bowl is enough!
Check out the recipe...translated to English.
EGGLESS CHOCOLATE CAKE by DayangJack
1 cup wheat flour *
1 / 3 cup dark cocoa powder * (any cocoa should be okey)
1 tsp baking powder *
1 / 2 tsp baking soda *
1 / 4 tsp salt
3 / 4 cup granulated sugar (grinded smooth)
1 / 3 cup vegetable cooking oil / corn oil
3 / 4 cup hot coffee
1 / 3 cup of fresh milk
1 tsp vanilla essence
1 tsp vinegar / lemon juice (I used vinegar)
1.Grease a cake pan and sprinkle some flour. Preheat the oven at 170-180 C.
2. In mixing bowl, sift the ingredients marked *. Add sugar and stir well.
3. Enter the remaining ingredients (except vinegar) and then stir well with a wooden spoon / spatula. Stir clockwise. (Make sure the coffee is really hot)
4. Strain the mixture to another bowl.
5. Add vinegar and immediately stir for 20 seconds.
6. Pour mixture into cake pan and bake for 30-40 minutes (depending on the type of oven).
7. Once baked, leave the cake to cool at room temperature before chilling in the fridge.
*** May also add chocolate ganache as topping
For chocolate ganache, I used a recipe from Alex Goh's Temptation of Chocolate.
500 gm cooking chocolate (finely chopped)
300 gm heavy cream
30 gm butter
* Heat heavy cream until it boils. Turn off flame. Add chopped cooking chocolate n stir quickly. Finally add butter and mix well. Leave it to cool at room temperature for few hours before use.
Alright then, Have a Great Weekend!!! Take care All!