Okey, straight to the post title now...hehe!
I'd always prefer Chinese style mix veges... the freshness, the colors, the smell and the yumm taste of course.
Lately, I'm being attracted to celeries. I can continuously eat them in large quantity. My Hubby said it's a very good source of dietary fiber, which means good for digestion too. For someone like me, who digests food very slow...may consider celery!
Here's a simple recipe I've made using celeries, carrots and bean curds (tofu).
Chinese Celery with Carrot & Bean Curd Stir-Fry
- 1 carrot ~ cut lengthwise
- few stalks of chinese celery ~ cleaned and cut lengthwise
- 2 firm tofus ~ cut into 6 and fried
- 3 garlic cloves ~ chopped
- 2 cm ginger ~ chopped
- 1 onion ~ sliced
- 1/2 capsicum ~ sliced
- 1-2 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 tsp hoisin sauce
- vegetable oil
- Heat oil. Saute garlic, ginger, onion and capsicum till fragrant.
- Add carrot, oyster sauce, hoisin sauce and salt. Stir together awhile.
- Add celery and fried bean curd, give a quick stir and dish out. Done!