Okey, let's start the Monday with a dessert from my kitchen...Young Coconut Jelly
A simple and quick dessert but definitely a refreshing one..believe me or not ???
Check out the recipe...
YOUNG COCONUT JELLY by love2cook
- 1 litre water from 2 young coconuts ( keep the flesh aside, sliced)
- 2 tsp agar-agar powder
- 5 tbsp sugar (depending on sweetness of coconut water)
- 1 screwpine/pandan leaf ~ knotted (optional)
- In a medium flame, heat coconut water with sugar and screwpine leaf. Add agar-agar powder and stir until it dissolves. Add the sliced flesh.
Turn off flame. Strain out the leaf.
- Pour into desired ramekins/cups/big bowl. Let it cool at room temperature before chilling in the fridge. Serve chilled!
Alright, moving on with more Mother's Day celebration cards from dear CyberMoms!
They are from...
Thank You so much ya! Happy Mother's Day again to U...