Simple Fried Chicken...
Another fried chicken recipe ;;)
Our side dish to our Fried MeeHoon last nite... ;) Forgot to take the noodles pic though...but nvm la...it's just the same Love used to do...:)
This fried chicken was a last minute addition coz Rishie asked for it...He's got the same taste like Mummy! always want some spicy side dish! :))
Okey, here's the recipe ya! Simple but tastes gud! ;))
- 1/2 chicken ~ cleaned n cut into medium size
- 2 tbsp of ginger & garlic paste
- 2 tbsp of shallots paste
- 2 tbsp of chilli powder ~ adjust accordingly
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp black pepper powder
- 1/2 tsp white pepper powder
- 1/3 tsp corriander powder
- 1 egg beaten
- salt to taste
- few stalks of curry leaves
- oil to fry
- In a bowl, mix chicken with all the ingredients above except curry leaves n oil. Marinate for 30minutes...
- Heat oil in wok, deep-fry the chicken till cooked. Add the curry leaves when chicken is half cooked.
- Serve Hot!