Original recipe is by Che'iza@MyR...tenkiu very much! Love copy and the translate the recipe here...
- 300 gm prawn (shelled/ de-shelled) - Love prefers de-shelled, coz ez to eat...;)
- * 3 shallots
- * 2 cloves of garlic
- * 2 slices of ginger
- 3 tbsp chilli paste (dried chillis)
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- 2 tbsp tomato sauce
- 1 tsp thick soya sauce
- 1 tsp Chinese 5 spice
- 1 tomato - cut into 6
- 1 onion - sliced
- 2 stalks of spring onion...cut 1" length
- salt and sugar to taste
- cooking oil
Cooking Method :-
- Blend the ingredients marked * ....heat oil in a wok...stir fry the blended ingredients till fragrant.
- Add chilli paste and stir till oil floats...add in the prawn and stir even...
- When the prawn is half-cooked, add oyster sauce, tomato sauce, soya sauce and 5 spices.
- Add salt and sugar to taste. Stir again.
- Now, add tomato, onion and spring onion. Stir till prawn is cooked. Turn off the flame
- Ready to serve with rice!