♥...Nasi Lemak (Coconut Creamy Rice)...♥
Hi friends, how r U all doing today??? All good I hope!
Okey, I'm back with rice today...
If U don't know much about it or have not heard of it at all, pls check out HERE...
So, for our lunch cum dinner today...I made Nasi Lemak...side accompaniments are Anchovies Sambal, Fried Chicken, Omelette, Fried Anchovies and Sliced Cucumbers.
I've not posted the recipe on how I used to prepare Nasi Lemak b4...so here it is...the simplest way...
Nasi Lemak (Coconut Creamy Rice)
- 3 cups of rice ( U may also use Basmathi)
- 1 cup of thick coconut milk
- 3 cups of water
- 1 inch ginger ~ sliced
- 1 stalk lemongrass ~ crushed
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 screwpine leaves (pandan) ~ knotted
- Wash rice and drain excessive water. Add all the ingredients above, mix together and cook rice as usual.
- Once rice is cooked, discard the screwpine leaves. Mix the rice using a chopstick.
- Ready to serve!