Hehehe...my all-time favourite!
This is another simple yet really spicy fried noodles...I like it this way! So, for those who cannot take spicy foodies, pls reduce the amount of chilli!
- 1 pack of yellow noodles (for about 3-4 pax)
- 3 shallots ~ pounded
- 2 garlic cloves ~ pounded
- 3 tbsp dried chilli paste (reduce if necessary)
- 5 bird's eye chilli (optional)
- 10 pcs fishballs
- 3 pcs fishcakes ~ sliced
- 8 pcs fresh prawn
- some green mustards ( I added chives)
- 4 tbsp light soy sauce
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1/2 cup water (add more if needed)
- salt to taste
- cooking oil
- Heat oil in wok. Saute garlic, shallot and bird's eye chilli. Add prawn, fishball and fishcake. Stir awhile.
- Add dried chilli paste. Stir for 3 minutes.
- Add water, soy sauce, sesame oil and salt. Let it boil and add in the noodles together with green mustards. Stir well and cover with lid for 5 minutes under low flame.
- Stir again, add soy sauce if less salt. Turn off flame.
- Ready to serve!
After such a spicy dish, I refreshed myself with Cool Spiced Lassi...!
Straight to the preparing method! hehehe...
- Whisk 200ml low-fat yogurt with 200ml water until well blended.
- Add finely chopped green chillis (1 nos), shallots (1 nos), dry-roasted cumin seeds (1/3 tsp), chopped corriander leaves (1 tbsp) and a dash of salt. Stir.
- In a glass, add ice cubes followed by lassi. Serve!