But I'm still craving for others! OMG!!!
Anyways, our dinner last night...we had Tomato Egg Omelette with toasted bread and chilli sauce! Simple na...
Initially, I wanted to name the dish as Tomato Omelette...but do U all know that Tomato Omelette is a breakfast dish in South India, and it contains NO EGG??? Wanna know more? Please google for it!
Okey, let's get to the topic now...Tomato Egg Omelette...
Recipe courtesy :~
Hubby made it for us during his last break...I just can't resist..but insisted for more! hahaha...and he was so sweet to make me a second helping! Missed U chello!
Alright, without much blabber...lemme share the recipe here...(some may already know how to do this, I guess...some may not)
- 2 eggs
- 4 tbsp low fat milk
- 2 tbsp full chopped tomato ( U may add more)
- 1 tbsp chopped green chillis
- 1.5 tbsp chopped onion
- salt to taste
- Whisk egg together with all the ingredients above.
- Heat some oil in a pan.
- Pour half of the mixture, covering the pan evenly. Let it cook, but make sure the underside of the eggs is not browning too much.
- Turn/flip the omelette upside down. Let it cook again.
- Now, fold the omelette in half and fold once more. Done!
- Repeat steps to cook the rest of the mixture.
* U may also add some chopped parsley into the mixture.