Happy Sunday to All...
What's cooking in ur homes today???
Being toooo lazy today, I just made Dadih ( Fruit Bean Curd Pudding) using instant powder! hehe...Actually I've used half of the powder sometime back and left the other half sleeping in my kitchen drawer. Only came to mind this morning, so what else...making of pudding begins!
I used Happy Grass' instant Fruit Bean Curd Pudding Powder (mango flavoured), bought from Bagus Bakery. I must admit that this pudding is simply irresistible! They come in various flavours, but my favourite is always Mango...
The instructions to prepare the pudding is printed on reverse-side of the pack...
U just need to.
- Boil 3000 ml of water, add 100 gm sugar and 1 can(400ml) of evaporated milk.
- After boiling, turn off the flame.
- Pour in Fruit Bean Curd Pudding Powder. Stir for 5 minutes.
- Add fruit sugar (provided in the pack) and mix well.
- Pour into moulds.
- Set in refrigerator.
* That's all...simple isn't it! I've just topped them up with lots of fruit cocktails and banana slices.
So, come over....join me for a refreshing dessert!
Some shots of the pack…