Okey, enough with chicken n puddings...move on to prawn...hehehe! ...
Straight to the recipe...
- 20 pcs large shrimps~ peeled and deveined
- 3 garlic cloves **
- 4 shallots **
- 1/2 inch ginger **
- 1 cm shrimp paste/ belacan **
- 5 bird's eye chilli/ cili padi **
- 3 tbsp dried chilli paste
- 1 tsp fish sauce
- 2 tbsp powdered coconut cream/ serbuk krim kelapa (u may also use fresh coconut milk/santan)
- salt to taste
- sugar (optional)
- 1 calamansi lime/limau kasturi ~ juice extracted
- little water
- Ingredients marked ** are to be pounded.
- Mix shrimp with some salt. Heat up oil in wok and fry prawn till cooked. Set aside.
- Heat some oil again, stir-fry the pounded ingredients till fragrant. Add chilli paste and stir for 3 mins. Add fish sauce and little water. Stir again.
- Add fried prawns, powdered coconut cream and salt. Mix together and leave it for another 5 mins (keep stirring).
- Add calamansi juice. Serve hot.