- 1 whole chicken (clean and cut into small pieces)
- 6 dried chillies
- 5 shallots
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 2 inches of ginger
- 1 stalk lemongrass
- 5 tsbp chilli sauce
- 125ml honey
- Salt to taste
- 1 tbsp of cornflour - make a paste with little water
- Cooking oil
- Mix chicken with lil salt.
- Heat oil in wok. Fry the chicken till cooked. Keep aside.
- Reduce oil in the wok. Add the blended ingredients. Stir well till fragrant, let it to boil.
- Add in chilli sauce, honey and salt. Mix well.
- Add fried chicken and cornflour paste. Mix together.
- Turn off the flame. Honey Chicken ready to serve!