1st time in my whole life...I made a pudding...!!! This recipe is from Kak Dayang@MyR...;)
- 10 g 'agar-agar' powder
- 2 cups of water (500 ml)
- 1 cup of fresh milk (250 ml)
- 3/4 cup of chocolate drink powder (like chocomalt or milo) - mix with lil hot water
- 3/4 cup of sugar (reduce if choc drink powder too sweet)
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 40 gm cooking chocolate
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1/4 cup of fresh milk
- Boil water with agar-agar powder and sugar in a pot.
- Add fresh milk and the mixed choc drink powder. Turn down the fire.
- Add vanilla essence and stir awhile. Turn off fire and strain the mixture into a tray or moulds of your choice.
- Let it cool down first before storing into fridge.
- For the Topping : Mix and stir all ingredients in low heat fire until it becomes a thick paste.
- Once the pudding is cool enough, pour the topping on...and that's it...
- Ready to serve n enjoy the dish!