♥...Prawn~Potato Sambal & Fried Rice...♥
- 700gm shrimp (cleaned and shelled)
- 2 large potatoes ~ cut into cubes/wedges and fried
- 3 garlic cloves ~ pounded
- 4 shallots ~ pounded
- 1 cm ginger ~ pounded
- 1 cm shrimp paste (belacan) ~ pounded
- 4 tbsp dried chilli paste ~ add/less as U like
- 2 large onions ~ cut into rings
- some tamarind juice
- sufficient water
- cooking oil
- Heat oil, saute pounded ingredients till fragrant. Add dried chilli paste and stir for 5 mins.
- Add some water, tamarind juice, salt and onion rings. Keep stirring and add shrimps.
- Stir and leave it for another 5 mins. Now add the fried potatoes. Stir together for awhile, dish out!
Added rice and egg into the sambal and made it a Fried Rice! Served with spring onions and salads! Yummmm!