That was our dinner last night. I had some leftover chicken curry from the lunch, so I decided to make the Egg Paratha Rolls by Gert, which has been kept pending awhile...
I made something similar with the parathas the other day...check out
Anyways, to Gert...thanks alot for sharing this lovely, simple n quick recipe! Allow me to C&P the recipe here for future reference.
We three really enjoyed it...will have to re-do it again when my Hubby is back in town...
Owh yeah, he's on the way back right now!!! Flying from Brazil...going through few stops...final would be from Dubai to KLIA!
Okey, back to the title again...hahaha!
EGG PARATHA ROLLS
3 pcs of frozen paratha (I used Kawan brand)
½ onion – slice thinly
1 spring onion – cut small ( I used green chillies)
Salt and pepper to taste
1. In a bowl beat the eggs, add in salt, pepper, onion and spring onion. Mix well and set it aside.
2. In a non stick pan over medium heat cook the parathas (without oil) until lightly brown on both sides. Remove and set it aside.
3. In the same pan, heat up a bit of olive oil. Pour 1/3 of the eggs mixture into the pan, let it cook for 10 second then place the cooked paratha on top of the omelet.
4. Let the egg set before turning it over to cook through.
5. Remove and roll up the paratha like a Swiss roll. Do the same to the other two parathas.
6. Cut the paratha about 3/4 “thick and you can serve it with some curry.
That's it...simple right!
We had the rolls with Yogurt Chicken Curry II...I've posted another version of the curry here b4...CLICK
I will be sharing the recipe for the Yogurt Chicken Curry II, hopefully tomorrow...right now, I'm pretty busy...getting ready to Tesco, for household shopping...! Okey...See ya'll soon!