Recipe owner, My Hubby! Missing U chello...
Been quite sometime now since he made it for us and I never tried doing it myself too...hahaha!
Then last evening, I felt like having it for dinner...so, straight to kitchen. Luckily I kept his recipe in my folder and I had every ingredients in stock. So, start preparing the necessaries and cooked it! Yummmm! Rishie and Ashika had 2nd helping too!
So, shall we see the recipe now???
CHICKEN CHOP by love2cook's Hubby!
- 2 pcs boneless chicken breast (halve it into thinner layer if it's too thick) ~ cleaned and pat dry
- 1 tsp white pepper
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 3 tbsp Lea & Perrins Worcestershire sauce
- 1 plate full potato starch
- 1 egg ~ beaten
- 1 plate full breadcrumbs
- cooking oil
- 3 garlic cloves ~ chopped
- 1 onion ~ chopped
- 1 pc carrot ~ diced
- 1 green chilli ~ chopped
- 2 tbsp Lea & Perrins Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tbsp chilli sauce
- 1 tbsp tomato sauce
- French fries
- In a bowl...mix white pepper, black pepper and L&P sauce. Add chicken and rub evenly. Leave it aside for 15 minutes.
- Coat chicken pieces with potato starch, followed by egg and lastly breadcrumb. Deep-fry in oil until golden brown/cooked. Dish out.
- For the sauce, mix all ingredients (B) and heat it up for 2 minutes. Keep stirring. Dish out.
- Serve chicken chop with carrot sauce, salads, mayonnaise and french fries. Done! Easy na!