♥...Banana Spring Rolls...♥
No introduction needed for Banana Spring Rolls. It's world famous, I believe. It's pretty easy and definitely worth trying.
BANANA SPRING ROLLS
- Spring Roll Sheets
- Some flour paste (mix wheat flour with little water)
- Cooking oil.
- Wrap bananas in spring roll sheets and glue the edges with flour paste.
- Deep-fry in oil, dish out on a paper towel.
- Can be served with ice creams, fresh creams, choc syrup etc...
* May also add sugar, but the bananas I had were sweet enough.
This is how Rishie had his Banana Spring Roll…with lots of cream and choc syrup!