U may continue commenting...don't worry if U are unable to see Ur comment though it has been published.
Okey, moving on with a simple dish...Stir fried Macaroni with Fish balls/cakes. U may use any type of fish balls and cakes for this recipe.
STIR FRIED MACARONI WITH FISH BALLS/CAKES
- 150gm macaroni ~ cook as per instruction on packaging, strained.
- 4 garlic cloves ~ chopped
- 5 shallots ~ chopped
- 1 tbsp dried chilli paste
- 3 fish cakes ~ the long types, sliced
- 4 fish balls cakes ~ the fried ones, sliced
- 2 eggs
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tsbp sweet soy sauce (may sub with hoisin sauce too)
- spring onions ~ chopped
- cooking oil
- Heat oil, saute chopped garlic and shallot until fragrant. Add chilli paste and stir for 2 minutes.
- Stir in fish balls and cakes and breaks the eggs too. Add soy sauce and scramble the egg. Add sweet soy sauce, macaroni and spring onions. Mix together and dish out.