Stir-Fried Minced Chicken & Eggs
STIR-FRIED MINCED CHICKEN & EGGS
- 400gm minced chicken ~ I used Ramly
- 3 eggs ~ beaten
- 1 tbsp garlic paste
- 1/2 tbsp ginger paste
- 2 green chillies ~ sliced
- 1 large onion ~ thinly sliced
- 1 inch cinnamon stick
- 1/4 tsp fennel seeds
- 1 tbsp chilli powder
- 1 tbsp meat curry powder
- 1 sprig curry leaves
- Heat oil in a wok. Saute cinnamon stick and fennel seeds.
- Stir fry the garlic & ginger paste and add onions, green chillies and curry leaves.
- Add minced chicken. Mix together and cover the lid for 2 minutes until the chicken is cooked and the raw smell leaves.
- Add chilli powder, curry powder and salt. Stir and cook for another 3 minutes.
- Make a well in center and pour in the beaten egg. Mix them evenly and allow to cook for another 3 minutes. Keep stirring. Add salt if needed.
- Serve immediately :)
You may substitute the eggs with cubed potatoes. Be sure to fry the potatoes in oil before adding to the chicken.
This dish can be used as basic ingredient for fried rice!
Thanks for stopping by! Wish you a beautiful weekend!