I guess this vegetable dish needs no introduction as I'm sure everyone knows how to cook it!
Let's see how I prepared it, the simplest way of mine!
STIR-FRIED SPINACH WITH GARLIC
- 2 bundles of spinach ~ rinsed and chop off the lower stem part
- 8 cloves garlic ~ minced
- 3 shallots ~ thinly sliced
- 5-7 pcs bird's eye chillies (cili padi) ~ thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- 2 tbsp oil
- In a pan, heat olive oil and saute garlic for 2 seconds, followed by shallots and chillies. Stir until fragrant.
- Add spinach, oyster sauce and salt.
- Mix and cook for few minutes. Dish out!
* For variation, you may add fried anchovies / dried shrimps to this dish.
Isn't it too simple? :)