Are you a chocoholic? Me not, but cannot resist on chocolates whenever I see my kids. They can make anyone chocoholics....serious! Not forgetting the main sweet tooth in our family, yes My Hubby! Like Papa, like son and daughter :)
Made these fudges yesterday simply because I wanted to keep myself busy, lol! Actually I wanted to finish off the cashew nuts I had in stock.
Chocolate fudge, usually made in bars. I prepared in cuppies, thus the title!
Come closer, check out the recipe and pictures...;)
NUTTY CHOCOLATE FUDGE CUPPIES
- 200gm dark chocolate about 55% cocoa ~ chopped
- 30gm salted butter ~ chopped
- 150gm sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla essence or any flavour of your choice ( mint or orange )
- 80gm chopped nuts ~ I added cashews
- In a saucepan, add dark chocolate, butter and sweetened condensed milk. Stir constantly over medium heat until melted. Do not leave it to boil.
- Remove from heat. Add vanilla essence and keep stirring until the mixture thickens.
- Add chopped nuts and mix thoroughly.
- Using a teaspoon, scoop the mixture into small paper cups until done. Refrigerate for atleast 2 hours.
*** If you want to make them in bars, pour the mixture in a 6 inches squared cake tin. Level the top and refrigerate for 2 hours. Slice into small squares before serving.
Are you grabbing a few? ^_^
TO MY MUSLIM FRIENDS, HAPPY FASTING...SELAMAT BERPUASA.
MAY THIS BEAUTIFUL MONTH OF RAMADAN BRINGS YOU MORE HAPPINESS.