Buttered Sweet Corn...
Let's munch on something really easy and quick to prepare...Buttered Sweet Corn! :)
Pretty sure many of you already knew how to make this simple snacks, but I'd still share it, lol!
BUTTERED SWEET CORN
- 500gm frozen sweet corns ~ I bought Wattie's
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3 tbsp butter
- Put frozen sweet corns in a large microwave container with lid. Microwave for 3 minutes.
- Take out the container and give the corns a stir. Microwave again for another 2 minutes.
- In a large bowl, mix together the hot corns with salt and butter.
- Spoon them into small bowls or cups while serving. Enjoy warm!
- You may also steam the corns for 20 minutes if you don't own a microwave.
- For variation, you may also add 1 tbsp of condensed milk or sprinkle some pepper powder to give that spicy taste.
Check out my GA...