This is the kind of dish I would cook whenever I'm feeling down and mood less. It's quick, easy and goes well with plain rice, bread or just like that!
SAUSAGE STIR-FRY WITH EGGS & DRIED SHRIMPS
- 1 pack chicken sausages, about 340gm
- 5 cloves garlic ~ minced
- 1 large onion ~ sliced
- 2 green chillies ~ sliced
- 1 tbsp dried shrimps ~ soaked in water for 5 minutes, coarsely pounded
- 3 eggs
- 2/3 tbsp chilli powder
- 1/4 tsp coarse blackpepper
- Cut sausages into 1 inch length slant-wise.
- Heat oil in a wok and stir fry garlic, onion, dried shrimps and green chillies for 1 minute.
- Add sausages and cook until they turn slightly darker.
- Add chilli powder, blackpepper and salt. Mix thoroughly.
- Make a well in the center and break in the eggs. Mix the eggs a little and cover with the sausages. Cook over low heat.
- Now, scramble up everything together. Add salt if needed.
- Your Sausage Stir-Fry is ready!
* Reduce the amount of chilli powder if you wish to have a non-spicy dish!