The cookie is little soft and crunchy on the inside...;)
CREAM CHEESE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES (5C's)
- 226gm unsalted butter ~ room temp
- 250gm cream cheese ~ room temp
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 egg ~ room temp
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 2 1/2 cups plain flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- In a bowl, whisk flour, baking powder and salt together. Keep aside.
- Beat butter, cream cheese and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add in egg and vanilla essence, beat until well incorporated.
- Add flour mixture and mix well.
- Add chocolate chips and stir until well combined.
- Drop spoonfuls of batter onto a non-stick pan or tray lined with baking paper.
- Bake for 15~20 minutes or until cookies turn light brown.
- Cool cookies on wired rack before arranging into airtight containers.
Enjoy with a cup of coffee! ;)