Followed measurement by Kak Nor and got the result I wanted. Simply delicious pudding, a scoop was never enough! Have it chilled, U'll forget the world...try it!
Here's the translated recipe...bunch of thanks to both sifus!!!
PINEAPPLE PUDDING (originally adapted from
Kak Hanieliza's Puding Laici)
Recipe source : Kak Nor
- 10gm agar-agar powder
- 5 cups water
- 8 tbsp sugar, about 3/4 cup
- 1 can evaporated milk (400gm Ideal milk)
- 1 canned lychee ( pineapple)
- few drops of yellow colouring ( I added)
- 1 tsp pineapple essence ( I added)
- -keep some fruits for garnishing
- Blend canned fruits with 1 cup of sugar syrup from the can (just for seconds, not to make it too fine).
- Boil agar-agar powder with water until dissolved. Add sugar, continue boiling till sugar dissolves.
- Turn off heat. Mix in the evaporated milk and blend fruits. Stir well.
- Pour into desired moulds or ramekins. Cool before chilling. Serve with additional fruits...
I've posted my version of Lychee Pudding before...!
Aite, have a great weekend ahead friends!