Seriously, am not gonna blabber much today..carrying on with a yummy, spoon-licking dessert, Chocolate Mousse Pudding. The preparation is simple... try it..
CHOCOLATE MOUSSE PUDDING by love2cook
(this recipe yields about 2 ramekins, please double the ingredients if U need more)
- 113 gm baking/cooking chocolate (Use good quality)
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 2 eggs ~ separate the yolks and egg whites
- 2 tbsps heavy/double/thickened whipping cream
- chocolate slices or whipped cream ~ for topping
- In a saucepan, melt chocolate with water over double boiler.
- Using electric mixer, whip the melted chocolate together with egg yolks and vanilla essence until thick and creamy. (use medium speed)
- Add in whipping cream and whip over low speed until well mixed. Transfer the chocolate mixture into another bowl.
- Wash the mixer bowl and wire whip. Dry thoroughly then whip the egg whites on high speed to stiff peak. Switch off the mixer.
- whipped egg white
- Fold in the whipped egg whites into the chocolate mixture until well combined.
- Fill in the ramekins and chill about 2 hours. Top with grated chocolate or whipped cream before serving. Enjoyyyyyyy!