Hello to one and all!
Glad to be seeing you all again on this beautiful Sunday. Well, we just returned home from a short holiday in Port Dickson. We took the kids to their favourite spot...Grand Lexis (formerly known as The Legend International Waterhomes). Yup, it's the same hotel that has chalets with attached pools. I've said about it HERE before. You may also check out my FB Page for more pic of our recent holiday ;)
Now, coming to the snack for today...this is another easy to make spring rolls for cheese lovers. Get ready your spring roll sheets and cream cheese!
CREAM CHEESE SPRING ROLLS
- Suffient spring roll sheets ( I used Kawan brand )
- 250gm Philadelphia cream cheese ~ softened
- 1/2 cup of castor sugar
- 1 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice ~ optional
- or 1 tsp vanilla essence
- oil for frying
- Beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
- Add lemon juice / vanilla essence. Mix well.
- Apply a thick level of cream cheese mixture on the spring rolls. Fold gently and glue the edges with flour paste..
- Fry in oil until light brown, dish out on a paper towel.
- Ready to serve!
Have a fabulous week ahead! We have a week of school holidays, yay!!!