Eggless Condensed Milk Chocolate Cake...♥
This is one cake I would recommend everyone to try on. It's so easy to prepare and the result is definitely satisfying. I never make the choc ganache as we had the cake with Hershey's Chocolate and Strawberry syrup. Liked the crusty top and edge :)
A bookmarked recipe from Nithi's space. Feel free to drop by her awesome and mouthwatering blog. Her food(o)graphy speaks more! Thanks Nithi for sharing this yummy recipe and congratulations on your blog's 3rd Anniversary :)
Was too lazy to get ready my KA, thus I just used a wooden spatula to mix the batter. Stir in one direction only ;)
EGGLESS CONDENSED MILK CHOCOLATE CAKE
adapted from :~ Nithya of 4thsensecooking
- 180gm All purpose flour
- 70gm Cocoa powder
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 2 tsp Baking powder
- 1 can (400ml) Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 100gm Melted butter
- 180ml water ( I add choc milk )
- Sieve flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and soda together into the mixing bowl.
- Add melted butter, condensed milk and water ( choc milk).
- Beat until well mixed. The batter would be in pouring consistency. ( I just used a wooden spatula to mix the batter )
- Bake at 180°C for 40 mins or until skewer comes out clean.