Baked some brownies for my kids today. Basic brownie, topped with Cream Cheese and Dulce De Leche. That is why I named it as Triple Joy Brownie. Hahaha...
Brownie recipe adapted from Philadelphia. I've adjusted accordingly to suit our taste buds and added Dulce de Leche as well.
TRIPLE JOY BROWNIES
- 125gm butter
- 125gm dark chocolate, chopped
- 200gm fine granulated sugar
- 3 eggs ~ lightly beaten
- 50gm plain flour
- 40gm dutch processed cocoa
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 180gm cream cheese
- 40gm caster sugar
- sufficient Dulce de Leche
- Combine butter, dark chocolate and sugar in a medium saucepan and stir over medium heat until chocolate and butter melt. Remove from heat and allow to coole. Whisk in the eggs.
- Add flour, cocoa powder and baking powder, stir until well combined. Pour into a greased and lined rectangular tin.
- Beat cream cheese and caster sugar until smooth and creamy.
- Spoon cream cheese mixture and dulce de leche randomly on brownie and swirl with the tip of a knife. Bake at 170ºC for 35 minutes or until cooked through. Allow to cool before slicing. Enjoyyyyy!!!
Truly yummylicious brownies...try it!
Before I make a move, let me share a sweet story meeting one of my blog reader, Cik Maryam in Kuala Lipis, Pahang recently. As you all know, I've not posted any pics of myself in my blog. I just wanted to keep low profile at my best...hihi!
We visited my uncle and his family last weekend. Unfortunately Ashika fell sick and feverish when we reached my uncle's place. Might be due to long travel, yeah the road was super jammed all the way from Ampang to Bentong.
We took her to a nearby clinic. After seeing the doctor, my Hubby took Ashika to the car while I was waiting to pay the bill.
A young lady seated on the chair was looking real curiously at Ashika as she was taken to the car. The lady straight forwardly asked me if I'm from Kuala Lumpur and I said yes. She then asked if the little girl is Ashika? I said yes too. She happily asked me if I'm Kak Love (sis love)? And I said yes too! Hahaha...
I immediately recognized her when she introduced herself as Maryam. Yeah, she signed my Guestbook long time ago. Well, I do remember all my friends and readers...atleast most of them! Haha..
I saw the joy in Maryam's face when she knew it's me. She infact said it's a small world! Yup, it is very true Maryam! It is indeed a small world. Too bad Rishie didn't come along to the clinic, we left him at my uncle's home.
Maryam, I apologize for have not talked to you much longer as the situation wasn't really good at that time. Ashika was unwell and I had to leave. Anyhow, glad meeting you Maryam! Thanks for reading my blog all these while. You caught me! ^____^
This is the Maryam I'm talking about. The lady in violet. ;)
Phew, typed too long today...adioz for now!