- 800gm small prawns ~ cleaned ( I prefer small sized prawns for this dish)
- 10-15 nos boiled quail eggs
- 2 garlic cloves ~ finely chopped
- 1 cm ginger ~ finely chopped
- 1 large onion ~ sliced
- 3 dried chillis ~ sliced
- 1 stalk curry leaves
- 2 tbsp chilli powder
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp cumin powder
- cooking oil
- In a bowl, mix prawn with chilli powder, turmeric powder, cumin powder and salt. Leave aside.
- Heat oil in wok, stir fry garlic and ginger until fragrant. Add the prawns and fry for 2 minutes.
- Add sliced onions, dried chilli and curry leaves. Mix together and let simmer for 10 minutes. Stir occasionally until the gravy turns slightly darker.
- Add boiled quail eggs, stir evenly and let simmer for another 2 minutes. Check seasoning.
- Dish out and ready to be served.
pics from my lumix! dslr battery out...hehe..
Enjoy your day and Happy Cooking...!!!