Here's the recipe...
MUSTARD GREEN WITH COCONUT AND TOFU STIR FRY by love2cook
- 2 packs mustard green ( I used the short ones about 800gm) ~ coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup grated coconut
- 2 firm tofus
- 4 garlic cloves ~ chopped
- 1 medium sized onion ~ sliced
- 1 green chilli ~ sliced
- cooking oil
- Heat oil in wok. Fry cubed tofus until golden brown. Sprinkle some salt over the tofu while frying. Drain on paper towel.
- Reduce oil in wok, stir fry garlic and onion until fragrant. Add mustard green, continue mixing.
- Add chilli, salt and coconut. Mix evenly.
- Lastly, add fried tofus. Check for salt, add more if needed. Dish out!
Thanks for being here!