I'll be sharing another dessert, which is really easy to make and of course worth trying! If you love milky or creamier desserts, then list it in your to-do!
Buttermilk Panna Cotta as I've named it...goes well with any fruit toppings or purees! Assorted berries will make the dessert extra delicious. Since I don't have any, mango made justice. Could have been better with pureed mango. Anyhow, the choice is yours.
BUTTERMILK PANNA COTTA
- 220ml whipping cream
- 250ml buttermilk
- 1/4 cup caster sugar (adjust to your preference)
- 2 tsp vanilla essence
- 2 tsp powdered gelatine
- 2 tbsp water
- fruits (flesh or purees)
- Put 2 tbsp of water in a small bowl, sprinkle the gelatine over. Let stand until gelatine softens.
- Meanwhile, add whipping cream and sugar in a saucepan. Stir over low heat for 3 minutes or until sugar dissolved. Add vanilla essence.
- Whisk the gelatine mixture into the cream mixture, stir until gelatine dissolved. Set aside to infuse for 4 minutes.
- Whisk buttermilk into cream mixture. Pour into greased ramekins or glass moulds. Cover the moulds with a plastic wrap and refrigerate for 4-5 hours. The longer the better. I made them a night before!
- Serve your Buttermilk Panna Cotta with sliced fruits or purees!