Not able to type much now as we'll be attending a relative's Housewarming prayers at Bandar Puteri Klang today. So, need to make up myself before starting with Ashika...hehe...
Rishie can get ready by himself. Ashika needs me still to dress her and do her hair. Phew, combing her hair is the most difficult part...know why? Coz she'll untie her hair before we step out from the house! Hahahaha...sometimes she makes me laugh!
Okey, would like to share a simple dish which my Hubby really likes the way I cook it.
SPICY FRIED MAGGI by love2cook
- 2 packs Maggi curry noodles ~ soak in hot boiled water for 1 minute, strain and keep aside
- 4 shallots ~ chopped
- 3 garlic cloves ~ chopped
- 2 tbsp dried chilli paste
- 2 egg
- 2 firm tofus ~ cut each into cubes
- 1/2 - 1 tomato ~ diced
- 4 pcs bird's eye chilli (if U want extra spicy)
- vegetables (may use mustard leaves or shredded cabbage) I didn't add this time
- 4-5 tbsps soy sauce
- 1/2 packet curry powder (included in Maggi pack)
- spring onions (chopped)
- salt (for frying tofu)
- cooking oil
- sliced cucumber ~ for serving
- Heat oil in wok, fry cubed tofus by sprinkling some salt over. Keep aside once fried.
- Reduce oil. Fry chopped garlic, shallot and bird's eye chilli until fragrant.
- Add chilli paste and keep stirring. Make a well, break in the eggs and add soy sauce. Scramble everything up.
- Put in the diced tomato and fried tofu, mix them well. Add any vegetable if U like.
- Now add in the maggi noodles and curry powder. Give a quick stir, mix every ingredient evenly. Garnish with chopped spring onions and sliced cucumber before serving. Done!
Sorry if the images are not clear enough, I snapped using my Sony Satio...hihi...
Okey friends, gotto go! I will return to reply all your previous comments! Not forgetting my new visitors...will visit U too!