TRULY YUMMY! Try it to agree with me :)
Made brownies with Nutella spread which is a craze among my kids. I just altered my Triple Joy Brownies (with Dulce De Leche and Cream Cheese filling) recipe.
If you are a chocoholic and loved sinfully chewy brownies, then this is for you!
Check out the recipe...super easy and quick ;)
CHOCOLATEY NUTELLA BROWNIES
- 113gm butter
- 3/4 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs ~ lightly beaten with a fork
- 1 cup nutella
- 50gm plain flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Combine butter, chocolate chips and sugar in a medium saucepan and stir over medium heat. Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- Whisk in the beaten eggs into the butter chocolate mixture. Mix in the nutella.
- Add flour and baking powder, stir until well combined.
- Pour into a greased and lined rectangular cake tin.
- Bake at 170ºC for 35 minutes or until cooked through. Allow to cool before slicing. Enjoyyyyy!!!