A quick post for today!!!
CHICKEN FRIED MAYONNAISE SAMBAL by love2cook
(Ayam Goreng Sambal Mayonis)
(A) Marinade together
- 1 chicken ~ cut and cleaned
- 1 tsp coarse blackpepper
- 1 egg
- 3/4 - 1 cup dried chilli paste
- 6 pcs shallots
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 inch ginger
- 2 pcs candlenuts (buah keras)
- 1 inch fresh turmeric
- 2 onions ~ sliced
- 1/2 - 1 cup cornflour
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
Cooking method :~
- Marinade ingredients A for 15 minutes.
- Coat chicken pieces in cornflour and deep fry in oil until golden brown. Set aside.
- Heat oil, saute the blended paste until fragrant and oil parts. Add onion and stir.
- Add sufficient water, sugar and salt. Allow to boil. Add in fried chicken pieces, mix well.
- Let simmer for 2 minutes and turn off the heat. Add mayonnaise and mix evenly. Dish out.
Thanks for visiting :)