BANANA PANCAKES, Eggless by love2cook
- 1 1/2 cups plain flour ~ abt 180gm
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 3 tbsps sugar ~ depends on the banana sweetness
- a pinch of salt
- 1 1/2 cups fresh milk ~ abt 325ml
- 2 ripe bananas ~ mashed
- In a bowl, whisk together plain flour, baking powder, sugar and salt.
- Add milk gradually, keep whisking until it forms a smooth batter. (You may just blend these ingredients together).
- Add mashed banana into the batter and mix.
- Heat a nonstick pan with margerine. Scoop some batter and pour over the pan, cook awhile and turn over. Fry until it turns golden brown. Set aside.
- Repeat till done and stack!
- Ready to serve!
We had the pancakes topped with ice cream and grilled bananas.
I'm gonna have mine now! What about you??? ;)
Here's wishing my friends around the Globe!!!