Hello friends! A very good morning and a Happy June 2010!!!
If U ask me what's my favourite cookies, I would always say Sugee Cookies! I simply loved it since my younger days. One of my Aunt in Port Dickson sends me a jar of them every Diwali. It tastes really yumm and will melt easily once thrown into the mouth...hehe!
When I got my new oven, I vowed to myself that Sugee Cookies would be the first cookie I'll make in it! And thus, I made them recently. Recipe courtesy from the same Aunt in PD, which gave me a real surprise! Yeah, only 3 ingredients needed to make this super yumm cookies??? I repeatedly asked her if it's right or not. Hihihi...
The result? My kids loved it toooooo much and left only few for some photo session.
Okey, here's how I made it...
SUGEE COOKIES (Biskut Suji)
- 2 cups wheat flour (sifted)
- 1 cup caster sugar
- 6 tbsp ghee(room temperature)
- food colourings
- Mix flour and sugar. Add ghee spoon by spoon and form a soft dough.
- Now, make smaller balls and place them on baking tray, giving a little press. U may also use a cutter to make them into ur favourite shapes.
- Put food colouring using a toothpick.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 150°C for 20 minutes. Leave it cool at room temperature. Done!