Dearest Hubby made some Garlic Bread for us recently. Super yummy I would say! I enjoyed it with some mayo dipping...
Let's have a look at the simple preparation...but stunning result!
GARLIC BREAD by love2cook's Hubby
- 1 pc french loaf ~ sliced
- 2 whole garlic ~ finely chopped
- 5 tbsp salted butter ~ melted at room temperature
- 1 tbsp mixed herbs (fresh parsley would make better)
- Whisk butter till fluffy. Keep aside.
- Mix chopped garlic with herbs. Add into the butter. Stir together.
- Brush the mixture over the sliced french loaf.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 170°C for 20 minutes. Done.
Simple isn't it!!! Try it...U'll love it as I did!!!