Spiced Chicken Stir Fry...
Good day everyone!
Found this chicken recipe waiting for a long time in my draft...ooops!
I fried the chicken pieces with some spices and Kentucky flour prior to mixing them with other ingredients. Let's see how I made simple dish...
SPICED CHICKEN STIR FRY
- 1/2 chicken ~ cleaned & cut free form
- 1/4 tsp fennel seeds
- 1 tbsp meat curry powder (you may use chilli powder)
- 3 tbsp Kentucky flour or any chicken frying flour
- 2 medium onions ~ sliced
- 2 tbsp ginger-garlic paste
- 2 stalks lemongrass ~ crushed
- 1 sprig curry leaves
- 2 pcs green chillies ~ sliced
- 2 tbsp dried chilli paste
- 2 tbsp thick soy sauce
- 2 tbsp sweet soy sauce
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- salt to taste
- sufficient water
- cooking oil
- Mix ingredients (A) and set to marinade for 30 minutes.
- Fry in oil and set aside.
- Stir fry onion, curry leaves and green chillies. Add ginger-garlic paste, crushed lemongrass and stir for another minute.
- Add dried chilli paste and continue stirring until the raw smell leaves. Add water and rest of the sauces including salt.
- Allow the gravy to boil and add in the fried chicken pieces. Mix evenly until the chicken pieces are well coated with the gravy.
- Dish out and ready to be served :)